Sonntag, Dezember 11, 2005

Pardon the Interruption

Sorry to break the radio silence we've all been enjoying so much here at the Stusie, but I've got five minutes to spare so I figured I'd rap at ya. New developments include two new bloggers from whom we expect big things. Kajenje Ubije has already popped her Stusie cherry and came out swinging with a bunch of rich-girl tripe. Is it just me or are Hummers starting to look more and more like Jeeps with thyroid problems? For the edification of all: Kajenje Ubije does mean "smoking kills" in Slovenian, but in an ironic twist, appears to mean "regretting kills" in Serbian.

Also brand spankin' new to the Stusie is Pfarrad, who sports a wiki page as well as the world's finest "dance edition" Fiat Panda. There is apparently a brand new Panda available after a 2 year production hiatus. This was news to me, since none of you Euro-types give a damn about keeping me up to date on the latest offerings from Italy's struggling auto giant.

Finally, as I'm sure everyone has already heard, a sparrow was killed in die Niederlände for almost knocking over some dominoes. Now as it turns out, it was quite a fuckin' few dominoes, but all the same, I mean, fair play, he almost knocked them. It seems to me that preemption is being applied all across the board these days. Give a sparrow a break, he might've missed 'em. Every cloud has a silver lining however, and by "cloud" I mean "sparrow story" and by "silver lining" I of course mean "ending involving a museum." Everyone can sleep a little sounder tonight knowing that the sparrow in question, (apparently an endangered species) will be displayed at Rotterdam's Natural History Museum.

<StuSie