Donnerstag, September 28, 2006

StuSie Geburtstag


Hertzliche Gluckwünsche, the StuSie has made it through an entire year. As you will no doubt have noticed, our little blog got a makeover in honor of this milestone. Let me know what you think. The original mandate was to create a place that would allow us all to keep in touch despite the fact that, with true Wanderlust, we've managed to spread out all over the place so that nobody lives near anyone else. I think it's been at least marginally successful, and as such, I'm going to keep posting, and hopefully so will everyone else. Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 28/9/06 18:39, Blogger der Mistfink said...

First of all, talk about memories rushing in with that photo. Wow. I like the new look, and I agree with you about the success about the Stusie. Although there are perhaps three of us that write 90 percent of the blogs, I know that people still read it (that's you Colby and Adam...and Lee?) In any case, I'm going to continue to try to contribute even though I'm up to my Adam's Apple in work and school. Long live the Stusie!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

<StuSie