Mittwoch, Mai 10, 2006

Gettin rowdy on the Root River...


Hey all, I also haven't had a chance to check this site out, but I thought I'd post it up here so all could take a look and see if this might work out. So here it is...the Root River!
From experience I can say that it is a good mix of nature and civilization. There are places where we could potentially dock the canoes and walk to a town to have lunch and raise some hell, or we could just stay on the river and camp in random places. The last time we went we just stopped at a big sandbar and that was that. Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

At 10/5/06 13:38, Blogger Der Staubsauger said...

I'm all about some Rowdy Root River action.

 
At 10/5/06 19:37, Blogger C-Mentat said...

I love any and all action in the woods or thereabouts.

 
At 11/5/06 02:20, Blogger der Mistfink said...

Well then, let's move on to the next phase. Let's pick a weekend and find out what we need to do. I'll contact my dad for some of the details (i.e. where to put in, where the ideal stopping points are) and you guys should keep checking out that site and find out if there's anything that looks particularly interesting.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

<StuSie